“I believe buildings also have life. They need to be maintained
to run efficiently and to have a longer life expectancy."
Not unlike medical practitioners who look after people, Architects look
after buildings, but with an added responsibility; they also designed
those buildings they look after.
It is the responsibility of Architects to ensure that the end product
is suitable for its intended use, whilst at the same time meeting client’s
Architecture has often been defined as "the art and the science
It is the clever combination of the two by the Architect, that shapes
the environment we live in.”
• Client and end user focus for best result.
• Cost effectiveness and value for money.
• Harmony with the built and natural environments.
• Energy efficient and environmentally sustainable design.
• Simple and practical design with “Feng Shui”
Ken Mah B. Arch. FRAIA.